This experience will be rich with storytelling from the front lines of selling to the audience they face, providing tools and practical content, where the group will spend less time in a one-way “chalk and talk”, in favor of working against chosen topics with their newly acquired tools. There are four total modules that make up a journey to understand the business they are in, the world their clients face, and the means to connect and achieve relevance to their client’s pressing problems.
During this course, the team will move through four individual “engagements” as part of a connected journey. These
sections, taken together are designed to inspire, encourage and equip the team in the tools of selling with emotional intelligence:
1. The Hidden Agenda: Connecting to emotional motivations
2. Prospect Profiling: Understanding decision styles
3. Creating Your Pitch: Synthesizing your connection
4. Objections and Negotiating: Building an emotional bridge
- the ability to understand, spot and connect to the emotional motivation of a sales prospect.
- You are given the means to isolate varied decision making styles of prospects.
- You will learn the best practices in assembling and delivering winning presentations.
- A new confidence in applying emotive techniques to connect and win.
- New abilities and a higher order means to be more effective in closing.
● Celebrated Ad Agency Veteran
● Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author
● Founder of Multi-award Winning Game Based Learning Company
● Top Rated Instructor at Google, Oracle and Expedia
● Adjunct Professor Florida Atlantic University
● Harvard Business Review Contributor
● Visiting Lecturer Harvard school of Design, Columbia Business School
Publisher’s weekly called him “the modern-day mad man”. Others called him “the billion-
dollar man”. One thing for sure, Kevin is a perennial, change agent, innovator and now
Kevin Allen is Founder & CEO of Semagie, a business transformation company
counting Google, Burberry and Expedia among its global clients. He is founder and
CEO of E.I Games, creators of award-winning online Emotional Intelligence games in
use at Universities like Arizona State, Harvard and NYU