Contemporary E.I. Management Skills
The body of evidence is clear; emotionally intelligent leaders are more effective than those that are not. Key however, is to turn the principles of emotional intelligence, self-awareness and emotional motivations into concrete daily leadership practices.
This engaging online course is in four weekly parts. You will be given video tutorials, online games and a one hour weekly online group webinar where you will engage with course instructor Kevin Allen to learn how to build the lessons into your daily work life.
Week 1: Creating a high-performing team
Week 2: Setting achievable and targeted goals
Week 3: Inspiring your team
Week 4: Overcoming setbacks and problems then Inspiring real change
Course Instructor: Professor Kevin Allen
● Celebrated Ad Agency Veteran
● Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author
● Founder of Multi-award Winning Game Based Learning Company
● Top Rated Instructor at Google, Oracle and Expedia
● Adjunct Professor Florida Atlantic University
● Harvard Business Review Contributor
● Visiting Lecturer Harvard school of Design, Columbia Business School
Publisher’s weekly called him “the modern-day mad man”. Others called him “the billion-dollar man”. One thing for sure, Kevin is a perennial, change agent, innovator and now entrepreneur.
Kevin Allen is Founder; CEO of Semagie, a business transformation company counting Google, Burberry and Expedia among its global clients. He is founder and CEO of E.I Games, creators of award-winning online Emotional Intelligence games in
use at Universities like Arizona State, Harvard and NYU.